- Risk Management Strategies
- Property & Liability Coverage
- Claims Management Advocacy
- Coordination of Coverages
Personal Group Umbrella Insurance Program
MINIMIZE LIABILITY, INCREASE PROTECTION, MAXIMIZE BENEFIT.
Spiraling litigation has increased liability risk for individuals. Personal Group Umbrella Insurance Program offers an ideal solution providing high value benefit at a significantly reduced premium not readily available to an individual.
- Coverage amounts are specific to each participant's objectives
- Policy limits up to $50 million per insured - no policy aggregate
- Spouse, Domestic Partners & Household members are included
- Simplified underwriting process- Individual review of driving and claims history is waived
- Efficient paperless administration
- 100% participation is not required
- Independent insurance consultant support
- Advertise or promote your business online, or publish digital content?
- Insurance Company: Ranked in the top 100 of Fortune 500 U.S. Companies A.M. Best's Rating of A+
ANNUAL PREMIUM INDICATIONS
- $3,000,000 Limit: $498 per participant
- $5,000,000 Limit: $654 per participant
- $10,000,000 Limit: $1,222 per participant
- $15,000,000 Limit: $1,847 per participant
- $20,000,000 Limit: $4,290 per participant
- $25,000,000 Limit: $5,665 per participant
UNDERLYING LIABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Personal (Home): $300,000
- Unregistered Vehicle: (Recreational) $300,000
- Personal Automobile: (Registered Vehicle)
- $250,000/$500,000 Bodily Injury/$100,000
- Property Damage or $300,000 combined single limit
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection $250,000/$500,000 Bodily Injury or $300,000 combined single limit (if UM/UIM limit option accepted)
- Watercraft: $300,000 or if 26 feet or longer/or more than 50 horsepower $500,000
- Identity Fraud - $25,000/Reimbursement for expenses incurred to restore your identity
- Shadow Defense - $10,000/Allowance to retain counsel of insured's choice to review and monitor defense
- Kidnap Expenses - $ 100,000/Coverage for expenses incurred as a result of kidnap & ransom
- Watercraft - Temporary Use & Rental/First dollar coverage for watercraft is rented or furnished for 60 days or less.
To learn more about our Personal Group Umbrella Coverage visit our Personal Group Umbrella FAQs page.