A Smarter Way to Manage Retirement Plans
CohnReznick Benefits Consultants are pleased to offer SmartPlan, an innovative, easy-to-use interactive online tool featuring friendly hosts that help plan participants determine their individual retirement income needs, appropriate risk profile, and investment choices.
Now your plan participants can quickly and easily learn about their retirement plan, enroll or even update their choices 365/24/7. Live video hosts discuss the benefits of participation, and then guide viewers through an interactive process that can help your plan participants choose investments and contribution amounts. The video modules are easily broken down into chapters where they can learn:
SmartPlan video hosts provide your participants with a comprehensive overview of their 401(k) and instructions on how to maximize their plan in just a few minutes. Once your participants complete their selections, all their choices are uploaded to the plan database. Your employees will be able to create a personalized Investor Profile that will help guide them through their plan investment decisions. And they can come back as often as they like to update their choices.
- Plan Basics: how their retirement plan works, and why their plan may be their best retirement savings option.
- Retirement Needs: a personalized retirement income needs analysis.
- Risk Profile: helps participants determine their individual level of risk and what type of investor they are: aggressive, moderate, or conservative, in just a few easy questions.
- Investments: covers the investments available in their plan so they can select the ones that seem right for them.
- Contributions: allows participants to choose the amount they want to contribute to their plan, and provides an on-screen visual of how their savings will grow over time.
Key Benefits of SmartPlan:
The SmartPlan application is fully integrated into the participant website, and is design to educate, entertain and engage employees. Ask a CohnReznick Benefits Consultant more about SmartPlan today.
- Higher enrollment
- Increased contribution levels
- Fewer on-site live meetings
- Improved financial education
- Reduced support costs
- Fulfill some fiduciary duties, with analytics and tracking of user visits and actions
- Accessible to participants 24/7/365
- Continued support from resource center
- Reach more participants in multiple locations
- Educate & enroll participants
Download The SmartPlan Overview PDF